Yes, I’m still alive! Many things happened and I didn’t have much time for my beloved photography, but I’m finally back. So what happened since last time?
1) I have got a new camera. My old Nikon D60 stopped working and I was told that repair would cost about 5.000 CZK. At that time they had Nikon D3100 at my town for 9.000 CZK and my dad told me he’ll give me half of that amount, if I want it. So hey, I can finally take videos! But I’m still learning how to take proper photos with that, it’s different from my old camera in some ways and I need to figure them all out.
2) I finished my studies, finally. Honestly, I was very busy having school and work and I was so tired I even didn’t want to upload any photos. Now it’ll be better, I promise.
3) I'm officially new local soccer club FK Baník Most 1909 photographer! I was taking photos there for free for almost two years (and gave them for free to publish them in their magazine) and now they asked me if I wanna be official club photographer and of course I said YES Hurray!
4) Triss, our beloved puppy, is one year old already! She’s very beautiful, playful and nice young lady and I can’t wait to show you photos of her!
5) I’m tired of my work. I really don’t like it: stupid rules, which changes almost every week. They pay me little money, I have to commute every day (that makes me tired even more) and I simply don’t want to work there anymore. I’m trying to find another job for last few weeks, but I’m not successful at all. But with my friend (and his friend) we’re trying to settle a new company with design, photography services and hosting, so I hope it’ll help us to make our financial situation better at least.
6) I love Frozen. I simply do. So let it go, let it go, love is an open door!
I think that’s all – at least I don’t have anything else on my mind right now. I missed you and I promise I’ll try to upload more often!
Have a nice day!
Yours forverylongtimelost Allerlei